Monday 30th April 2018
hey dedicated human!
Did you know that some dogs don’t have to sit around getting bored at home when you’re working those extra long days? And lets not even talk about the overnight business trips. Yuck! I mean, I know you have to do something to pay for all my goodies, but I do miss you.
So, anyway, my friend Brian told me all about this thing called a Lunch’n’Learn that he’s been testing out. You get a whole human to yourself, and they come right to your house. The human brings stuff for sniffing and learning games, and some dogs go on special walks too. There’s definitely no sharing required – that human is all yours. And there’s a tasty chew to make waiting for you to come home go faster.
Brian said that there aren’t many spaces for new dogs, but I’d love it if you put our names down…
Introducing the Lunch’n’Learn
You’ve put the time, effort and money into helping your dog be a good canine citizen. And you spend as much time with them as you possibly can.
But sometimes you can’t get home during the day.
Or you know that you just won’t have time for the usual big walk before work.
That leaves you with some choices
1. Send your dog out in a big group walk where there might be as many as ten dogs to just two people. It’s hard for the dogwalkers to see everything, and all too easy for your dog to learn bad habits.
2. Try your dog in daycare, knowing that usually they spend all day playing and come home exhausted. The downside of playdays? Your dog gets more obsessed with other dogs on your walks.
But what if your dog prefers their own space and company? Some dogs (and people!) hate loud social occasions.
Don’t undo all your hard work and training, or risk putting your dog in a situation they might not enjoy.
Choose the Lunch’n’Learn package for those days when you just can’t get home.
Your dog will enjoy
- Dedicated one-on-one time with an experienced trainer, not just an enthusiastic dog lover
- Snifftastic scentwork games and challenges with the option to complete our Sniffing School programme at home (home education for the nose)
- Practicing essential good manners around toys, food and more
- AND the choice of a tasty chew to while away the afternoon in your absence
PLUS you can add on
- a mini-adventure to free run in a secure field
- loose lead walking training
- behaviour support (walking calmly around other dogs)
Because we offer one-to-one specialist support, the Lunch’n’Learn package is strictly limited in availability.
We run a waiting list and screen applications on a weekly basis. If your dog is eligible, we’ll contact you to arrange a chat on the phone with one of our trainers. You’ll have the chance to ask us all your questions, and we can discuss the most suitable package for your dog.
If you wish to get in touch regarding this news item or for any other reason, please click here.
Tuesday 8th January 2019
Welcome to the Sunday Sports and Social Club
Training your dog is fun, but it’s even better fun when you add in some cake ...
Tuesday 8th January 2019
6.15pm Mondays and Wednesdays
Puppy Life Skills
Essential Skill Classes (Monday)
Three Week Intensive Classes (Level 1)
- Baby Come ...