deaf dog webinars
Morag Heirs PhD, Clinical Animal Behaviourist (ABTC)
My deaf dog experience started in 2005 with my first deaf Border Collie, and since then I’ve lived with, fostered and trained many dogs with deafness and/or visual impairments. We have competed in a range of sports (Rally, Scentwork and Canicross) and I provide behaviour & training support to the Deaf Dog Network (UK).
Missed out on the live broadcasts?
- Getting Started with Deaf Dogs: what's special and what's not!
- Attention and Focus for Deaf Dogs: are they seeing you?
- Waving Loudly - recall for deaf dogs
- Social Skills and Play - why do deaf dogs struggle
- Adding a new family member - integration challenges
- Repetitive behaviours (barking, licking, chasing)
- Don't Pee There - toilet training for deaf dogs
- Grumpy or Scared? Aggressive behaviour in deaf dogs
Unfortunately there are no events scheduled at this time. Please check back later.