Get Clicking: Train your dog like a dolphin!
Sat 24th November 10am – 1pm
If you've heard of clicker training and want to give it a go, or you've just started out, this beginner workshop is for you.
We'll cover all the basics
• what is clicker training (and what's it got to do with dolphins!)
• Why it’s quicker with clicker
• The mechanical skills required to be a great clicker trainer
• Get started with the basics (shaping, targeting and more)
Your dog will need to be happy settling and working around other dogs for this workshop
Clicker Pro: Mastering the art and science of clicker training!
Sat 24th November 2pm – 5pm
Have you cracked the basics and now want to take your clicker skills to the next level?
We'll look at:
Shaping - how to build behaviour, where and when to reward for faster learning
Chaining (forward and back chaining) - for more complex tasks
Target training - adding duration and distance
• dog and handler have a good understanding of clicker training
• dog can target using their nose or paw
• 3 other solidly trained behaviours taught using clicker
Unfortunately there are no events scheduled at this time. Please check back later.